PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: no audio between mobile extensions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
flo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
no audio between mobile extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hi,

i have 4 exten , one is for snom300 and the other 3 are for mobile phones (nokia e71) , when i call between mobile to the snom300 exten its working good but when i try to call mobile exten to mobile exten its ringing but no audio between the two after i answer what so ever .
tried all i can to make it work , i have soho account .
please help me its urgent

thanks

17.08.2009 12:32 flowersd is offline Search for Posts by flowersd Add flowersd to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: no audio between mobile extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is the "SIP VoIP Settings" package installed on your E71s?

18.08.2009 09:01 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
flo

RE: no audio between mobile extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hi,

yes it is , but looks like i solved it
by changing the audio bypass to "yes" on each extension.

but since you brought up , what kind of setting do i need to do in the "sip voip setting" app . to optimize the use with pbxes ?

18.08.2009 10:44 flowersd is offline Search for Posts by flowersd Add flowersd to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

The configuration for the "SIP VoIP Settings" app, depend primarily on the router used, and vary from network to network.

I am glad your issue was resolved by allowing Re-Invites. Ensure the mobile extensions don't suffer from one-way voice symptoms, when using trunks to call PSTN lines.

18.08.2009 11:54 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
flo

ok thanks anyway

18.08.2009 12:17 flowersd is offline Search for Posts by flowersd Add flowersd to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: