PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: 7960 won't register
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jjp

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
7960 won't register Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a problem with two of my new phones. I'm wanting to connect 3 phones behind a nat to pbxes. The siemens s450ip connects without any problems. However the sip cisco 7960 phones just won't register. I have tried everything to my knowledge; turned nat on the phones on, used a different pbxes server on each phone, using different ports. All 3 phones are able to connect to a Voipcheap account and make phonecalls. Even when the siemens phone that does connect is removed from the network, the cisco phones still won't register, they never have!

I'd appreciate any suggestions!

08.07.2009 12:02 jjpieper is offline Search for Posts by jjpieper Add jjpieper to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: 7960 won't register Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

From what you describe, I believe the Cisco phones are highly unlikely to function properly. This thread will provide you with additional information:

http://www4.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1553

13.08.2009 07:50 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: