PBXes » English » Providers »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
isg

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
VOXBONE Incoming Routing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I have a DID registered with VOXBONE and i have made it point to a certain extension, I have never been able to get incoming calls ring directly to that extension, they always follow the default incoming calls route, I have tried creating an inbound route with trunk name <account>-<extension> and still no go, any one had an answer to this since I have been trying all posts in forum with no luck.

Please advise

19.03.2007 17:54 isgps is offline Search for Posts by isgps Add isgps to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It all depends on how you setup the mapping of the DID at Voxbone's servers.

If you setup a SIP URI for your DID, as such isgps-3412341234@pbxes.org, then create an Inbound Route named isgps-3412341234 and point it to the extension you want to ring on.

Call the DID and see where it rings. Report your results, so we can troubleshoot it further. Also if you want, PM me your DID details to verify if an ENUM entry mucks things up.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 20.03.2007 at 18:02.

20.03.2007 04:56 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: