PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Outbound Caller ID (sip.conf)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Outbound Caller ID (sip.conf) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

When routing an inbound call to a classical extension, the Caller ID PBXes passes along (when configured using the website) is either 1) fixed/entered or 2) missing. The solution to passing along the Caller ID from the inbound call to the system is adding:

sendrpid=yes

to the appropriate trunk in sip.conf.

I have a Premium Account and just had to purchase a PRO Account to add this one line to the configuration. Would you consider making this an option in the web interface for premium accounts (adding sendrpid=yes)? I think it's pretty basic functionality here. This is for North American numbers, don't know how it works with European carriers, etc...

Thanks for your time and consideration -- please let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

Andrew Gerber

02.07.2009 01:58 agerber is offline Search for Posts by agerber Add agerber to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Outbound Caller ID (sip.conf) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Further testing needs to be done. Maybe this setting can/should be applied as a standard to all trunks?

08.07.2009 22:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dnw

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Outbound Caller ID (sip.conf) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Further testing needs to be done. Maybe this setting can/should be applied as a standard to all trunks?

I think you should put this as a propriety for further work. Thanks

07.04.2010 17:13 dnwklin is offline Search for Posts by dnwklin Add dnwklin to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: