PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: asterisk / skype
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

RE: asterisk / skype Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by bobmats
Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Try adding it as a classical extension.

tried it.

pstn number: skypeusername@skype

sumbit, pressed red bar, checked back and saw that under pstn number only username is visalbe and @skype is deleted.

Is there any other way to add skype to PSTN, the proposed one is not working

02.11.2009 10:18 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: asterisk / skype Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Any update on getting this to work ?

Would be nice to get some update or how we can test your setup as so far I did not manage to get it to work.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bob on 16.12.2009 at 22:51.

22.11.2009 20:20 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
baz

Does this work yet? Or am I doing it wrong?

17.02.2010 23:37 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
bob

don't think you are doing it wrong, I did not manage to get it to work and we seem to be unable to get a responce from iptel on the status of this.

He is the only one who can tell us if we did something wrong or if this is working at all.

18.02.2010 11:44 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: asterisk / skype Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Skype contacts can now be added as classical extensions, to be able to dial them from phones by writing "name@skype" into the PSTN_Number field.

We have added a wiki page on Skype integration under HELP.

31.03.2010 10:43 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bob

Thanks for the info. Any idea when the 3 minutes limit will go away ?

Reading some forums i read that the skype subscribtion using free minutes can't be used using skype for asterisk plugin.

see this forum link topic: http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=487451

31.03.2010 15:11 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

It seems from last 2 days Skype Integration is not working, is anybody else facing this problem.

It used to work preciously, problem seems from last 2 days.

08.07.2010 08:33 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: asterisk / skype Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for letting us know. We fixed it.

08.07.2010 09:25 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Thanks for letting us know. We fixed it.

it's still not working. please check

10.07.2010 09:00 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
hal

Thank you for providing such a good feature.
Calling skype works well and the voice quality is excellent.

Do you already have a roadmap to remove the 3 minutes limit?
Can we (the comunity) help you in any way?

23.08.2011 18:05 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List
baz

Is there an update to the three minute limit?

03.11.2011 12:21 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
hal

The bad news is that it can't be removed.
I suspect because Microsft pulled the plug from Asterisk for Skype addon.

If you need incoming skype calls you can use skype connect and associate a business account with your sip profile.

03.11.2011 14:02 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: