PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: outbound calls garbled
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
usa

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
outbound calls garbled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

the following problem started within the last 24 hours. Outbound Calls are connecting properly, however, the sound from the party being called is garbled, the calling party cannot hear anything. The same problem occurs regardless of what trunk is used for the outbound call.

i did reset and start the account, but the problem persists.

digital receptionist sound is ok, only when outbound calls are routed is there a problem.

i do not see any network problems with pbxes.org/status , are any others having this problem?

21.06.2009 16:12 usafreecall is offline Search for Posts by usafreecall Add usafreecall to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: outbound calls garbled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please update by clicking "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data". Does it solve the problem?

21.06.2009 19:29 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
usa

RE: outbound calls garbled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

the problem resolved itself last week (Jun 21), no problem calling all week,

However the problem is back again today.

When calling out, regardless of the trunk used, i hear garbled voice, the calling party hears nothing.

I did use the "submit & start" button, but it has no effect. It may be that my account is limited to the San Diego server, i am not able to use any other servers on my account.

thanks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by usa on 29.06.2009 at 01:32.

28.06.2009 17:13 usafreecall is offline Search for Posts by usafreecall Add usafreecall to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: outbound calls garbled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

On 6/19 we had changed something in RTP and tried to revert these changes on 6/21 which succeeded in part. This only affected accounts that were restarted by clicking "Submit & Start" since 6/19.

Three other threads have been opened on this subject and merged into this thread:
http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?postid=1246550907
http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?postid=1246736403
http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1246790847

Today 7/4 we have done another attempt on reverting the change. Please let us know the status on the remaining problems. Thanks!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 05.07.2009 at 15:54.

04.07.2009 22:06 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: outbound calls garbled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have learned out of this and added a new option to Personal Data. You can choose whether you want to use the newest software (with new features) or go back to the stable version (which is the default).

06.07.2009 00:48 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cyb
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.07.2006

Thanks. We'll monitor overt the next week and see if things have improved.

Out of interest what new features does the new software introduce and when will it become stable.

06.07.2009 10:34 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

We will mention new features as soon as they become available. RTP had been changed for better video support.

New versions will become stable when they have been tested by enough people.

06.07.2009 19:55 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
orc

I have this same problem again (garbeled voice as above). Has happened after upgrading to premium. Can you please fix asap?
Thanks.

14.09.2009 09:59 orcacom is offline Search for Posts by orcacom Add orcacom to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: