PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: how to pass *123 to callcentric
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cc

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Fragezeichen how to pass *123 to callcentric Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

I haven't been able to figure out how to pass *123 (or other codes) to my trunk provider (callcentric in this case), it always gets answered by pbxes. I hope someone can tell me the answer real quick.

Thanks!

17.06.2009 08:05 cc is offline Search for Posts by cc Add cc to your Buddy List
pas
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.08.2006

RE: how to pass *123 to callcentric Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I used to have a problem with a similar dial pattern. My solution resided in my adapter (at the time a pap2) and solved it by adding a rule into the pap2 dialplan.

If you don't wish to alter your adapter dialplan (assuming you use an adapter) you may want to consider adding an extension to your pbx account.

First add towards the top of your outbound routing rule *123 within " Custom Dial Patterns" and choose callcentric as the sole provider in the trunk sequence.

Then add a classic extension, I assigned it the extension number '123'; in the pstn_number I added '*123'.

I am sure there are simpler solutions, this one worked for me.

Good Luck

Pasquale

17.06.2009 20:13 pasqualei is offline Search for Posts by pasqualei Add pasqualei to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: how to pass *123 to callcentric Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

If the ATA or IP phone has a Dial Plan facility, then definitely use it. Also consider that some of these devices process Vertical Service Activation Codes locally and this sequence might conflict with them.

17.06.2009 23:26 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
cc

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Oh wow! Thanks a ton for the help!

I didn't have to mess around with my dial plan (on my pap2t-na) or add a classic extension, once I added "*123" to the custom dial patterns and selected callcentric for the trunk, it did the right thing! Sweet!

Although, now I feel like I'm missing something about the dial plan. If so, please let me know.

Thanks a lot smile

18.06.2009 06:32 cc is offline Search for Posts by cc Add cc to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: