PBXes » English » Bugs » pbxes.org DNS record (resolved)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
art
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.11.2006

pbxes.org DNS record (resolved) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was registering to pbxes.org and calls were not being accepted lately. When I changed to 78.46.102.143 calls are now accepted. This is from my Asterisk server.
pbxes.org resolves to 213.133.110.43 using my ISP's DNS. I am also registering a standalone telephone with no problems (only using port 80) from within the same network.

For now I have changed Asterisk to the fixed IP but could you check this please?

Resolution:
Two devices using the same port don't seem to work behind one nat device (at least the one I have).

By using the different IP addresses (one resolved by DNS and one fixed) I was able to temporarily circumvent that. Now my Asterisk is registering (and normally operating) using pbxes.org as the host.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by art on 06.06.2009 at 00:30.

03.06.2009 22:30 artarzi is offline Search for Posts by artarzi Add artarzi to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: