PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Brazilian portuguese Translation
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tij
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.10.2007

Brazilian portuguese Translation Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi .

I'm from Rio de Janeiro,Brazil. I'm a moderator of the Orkut community with 500 members about Pbxes.

I want help you , cause I love your service. I want to translate Pbxes home page to Brazilian portuguese. How can I do it ?

I want a page in the forum with portuguese language. Can you do it ?

Thank you.

Tony

27.09.2008 22:26 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
neo
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.11.2007

RE: Brazilian portuguese Translation Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Você que é brasileiro visite nossa comunidade e participe contribuindo para divulgar cada vez mais o Pbxes no Brasil !!!

http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#CommMsgs.as...4871695&start=1

Nessa comu tem tutorial em portugues passo a passo como iniciar no Pbxes modelos de rotas de saída, dicas, como usar gateway com pbxes.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by neo on 29.10.2008 at 19:24.

29.10.2008 15:35 neopark is offline Search for Posts by neopark Add neopark to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: