PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Best Way for Two Twinned Extensions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dub

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Best Way for Two Twinned Extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'd like to create a twin of my office extension at home so that I can not only answer the same call (e.g. ring group) but am also using the same voicemail. I've tried connecting two phones to the same account and password, but it seems that only one phone really wants to ring at a go, though both will make outgoing calls.

10.03.2007 04:51 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Best Way for Two Twinned Extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You can't connect two phones to the same extension. I suggest creating a ring group with one voicemail as the default destination. You can then reach that voicemail by speeddialing *98<extension>.

13.03.2007 21:48 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: