PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Incoming calls not passing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
art
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.11.2006

Incoming calls not passing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've been using sipphone as my outgoing and incoming provider (for most international calls).
Everything was working fine. Recently, I added a "feature" in sipphone (or Gizmorpoject) of having a DID with a 775 area code.
I signed up for the service.. and then tested it (worked fine) ..

Recently (frankly I was only made aware today) I am unable to receive incoming calls from sipphone.. I've checked the log and the call does come through (at least from the American number) but pbxes does not pass it through.

If you could check this, I would appreciate it.

user is artarzi
incoming call shows several numbers calling through a +1775 area code which is the incoming number. The context appears as from-pstn (something or other) which is different to the normal.

I'm sure that sipphone have changed something (or else this would not have happened) but I do not understand why the call is not delivered.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by art on 03.08.2008 at 20:47.

03.08.2008 20:46 artarzi is offline Search for Posts by artarzi Add artarzi to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Incoming calls from Gizmo not ringing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Take a look at the System Log, right after you dial your 775 Gizmo number. Also check the setup of your Gizmo trunk, and inquire with Gizmo if you can receive calls via SIP URI, instead of a SIP registration.

03.08.2008 21:21 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
art
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.11.2006

RE: Incoming calls not passing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's working now!!
I don't think it's anything I did (didn't expect a reaction from their support on a Sunday) but I'll check over the next few days just to make sure.

04.08.2008 08:04 artarzi is offline Search for Posts by artarzi Add artarzi to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: