PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: upload voicemail message
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
upload voicemail message Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

In the digital receiptionist I can upload prerecorded messages as was files.

I would like to do the same for voicemails from different extensions. As far as I know I can only record this message by calling the number and can't upload it.
Is is possible to make a mneu to upload voicemeil messages.

22.07.2008 11:33 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
aib
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.07.2008

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I second the motion. großes Grinsen .. A clear pre-recorded message or text-to-speech synthesis will sound much better than an over-the-phone recording. No ambient noises, for one.

22.07.2008 20:34 aibrado is offline Search for Posts by aibrado Add aibrado to your Buddy List
mem

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I agree as well. Part of my work involves Voice Over recording. I think a shoddy outgoing message would not be
as impressive as a nice well produced upload. Having the ability to make a standard greeting for several extensions would also be a benefit.

22.07.2008 20:39 memo is offline Search for Posts by memo Add memo to your Buddy List
pas
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.08.2006

Daumen hoch! RE: upload voicemail message Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This addition could be a good improvement, since some people edit their messages before using them for voicemail.

06.08.2008 16:37 pasqualei is offline Search for Posts by pasqualei Add pasqualei to your Buddy List
dor

RE: upload voicemail message Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Excellent suggestion. It would make setup much easier.

25.08.2008 03:16 doronin is offline Search for Posts by doronin Add doronin to your Buddy List
mko

RE: upload voicemail message Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

id like to see this optio also ...
iptel do you think you can do this ?

06.10.2008 15:23 mkoeman is offline Search for Posts by mkoeman Add mkoeman to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: upload voicemail message Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

PBXes now allows for the upload of voicemail announcements. The new feature is available in the 'System Recordings" module.

07.10.2008 14:39 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dge

...but how can I select one of these uploaded messages to be used in my voicebox? (e.g. Voicebox of Ext. Nr. 220)...

Can I do it under "Extensions"?
Or do I have to login as an Extension?

I can't find no way on both possibillities...

Thanks!

09.10.2008 11:12 dgerber is offline Search for Posts by dgerber Add dgerber to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

After clicking 'System Recordings' you are asked for an extension number. Enter the number you wish to add voicemail prompts for. On the next page you should get two buttons, 'Save voicemail announcement if unavailable' and 'if busy'.

09.10.2008 12:29 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bob

great thats for adding this feature it makes voice response in combination with voicemail more complete now.

12.10.2008 15:00 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: