PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: ENUM - No outgoing - all circuits are busy
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mem

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
No outgoing - all circuits are busy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello, suddenly today I cannot make outgoing calls. I get all circuits are busy, please try your call again later. Everything says registered on the status page and I see no errors in the system log. This is DID provider independent so I assume something is wrong with pbxes somehow. I tried recreating one of my trunk entries and also hopped around on several of the pbxes servers to see if I could figure it out. nothing worked. i have never had an outage this severe

**UPDATE**

I found where the problem is. It was an ENUM outbound route I had created a while back. I don't know why it is now a problem, but in any event I never understood how to use enum. So, I deleted it. Why would this route cause errors?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mem on 17.07.2008 at 01:39.

17.07.2008 00:46 memo is offline Search for Posts by memo Add memo to your Buddy List
aib
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.07.2008

RE: ENUM - No outgoing - all circuits are busy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You need to send it the number without a + or 00 prefix, or you could add these rules to your ENUM trunk:

00|Z.
+|Z.

26.07.2008 20:12 aibrado is offline Search for Posts by aibrado Add aibrado to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: