PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Payment details
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imm

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Payment details Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

More then a year ago we created our account and entered also in the PRO beta. When this Pro service was out of beta we subscribed to it, but on a different Pay Pal account than the original PBX subscription. Today we received an email that the original subscription is now being terminated because of payment failure. That's right, because that Pay pal account has no longer a valid credit card. However, my Pro subscription is still being payed for and I would like to transfer the original PBX subscription to this account. How can i do that?

The email says that if this is not being solved within 24 hours I will lose my subscription and all my extensions. This is silly, you should give users an overview of the status of the different subscriptions and an option to change things...

Regards
Fred

27.06.2008 21:17 immix is offline Search for Posts by immix Add immix to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Payment details Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The email just confirms end of a subscription and grace period to create a new one. An overview on all subscriptions is provided by Paypal.

Of course, this does not work for using multiple accounts at Paypal. We expect the user to keep track of his Paypal accounts.

27.06.2008 21:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
imm

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's still unclear to me. I,ve created in the shop a new Soho account and got a confirmation e-mail about it. Still I have in the shop also a Premium account with the button 'Unsubscribe". My Pay Pal account shows only the subscription of the PBXes Pro and the new Soho account. I really think it's silly that one cannot see what kind of subscriptions are active, how long and which Pay pal account is coupled...

Hope i'am not paying double now!

regards
Fred

28.06.2008 18:08 immix is offline Search for Posts by immix Add immix to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Payment details Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The 'Unsubscribe' button is always there. It's just a link to Paypal's subscription management.

You are really paying double now! We require just one of either Soho, Premium or PRO. You don't need more although they get stacked as discussed in another thread. When switching from one to another we recommend to start the new before stopping the old (see FAQ).

28.06.2008 19:38 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: Payment details Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

An overview of the status of the different subscriptions is now given under "Personal Data".

04.09.2008 23:19 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: