PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Changing user name
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jjp

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Changing user name Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I have tested my pbxes for personal use and would now like to introduce it into our corporate phone system. I need some step by step guidance to either change the user name or set up a new premium account and terminate my current subscription. i want ensure not to run into problems like I have read about on this forum involving the PBX system recognizing your account as a fraud. There will be extension IP's connected to the new account that have previously been connected to the current account. Also the new account will share some of the trunks that have been connected to this account. Again, the trunks or Ip's will not be connected simultaneously, I have no need for this account once the new account has been set up. Of course it would have my preference it it were possible to change the user name.

Thanks!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jjp on 15.06.2008 at 23:24.

15.06.2008 16:00 jjpieper is offline Search for Posts by jjpieper Add jjpieper to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Changing user name Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is no way to change a user name. Create a new account and upgrade it to premium (you can have two premium accounts). Then cancel the subscription of your old one and delete it (in Personal Data).

16.06.2008 13:17 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: