PBXes » English » PBXes PRO »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ten

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Call Shop details not updating Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
Just noticed that the call shop details are not updating.
Call monitor shows the calls but nothing appears against the extension.
Have reset PBX but no change
Regards

31.05.2008 21:59 tenaille is offline Search for Posts by tenaille Add tenaille to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

A couple of questions to clarify the issue:

• Are the calls being charged with the old rates?
• Are the calls not being charged at all?

01.06.2008 16:13 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
ten

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Calls were not displayed at all. The calls appeared ok in the call monitor but no calls appeared in the call shop view against the extension number (totally blank).

This afternoon the missing calls have reappeared in the call shop view, and new calls appear also. I didn't change anything in the meanwhile so its odd.

Since then I have noted that if the caller id is set on the trunk then the call monitor shows the call, but not if you search by extension number (only caller id shows). However if you set the caller id on the extension instead then the call monitor shows (ext <caller id>Augenzwinkern so you can search on the extension number ok. The call shop view shows them.
However if you log in as the extension then call monitor does not show your external calls, only system calls like *43 or *97 (which show as your extension number, not caller id). This will cause problems.
I am trying to sort these issues prior to 'go live', but lack of substantial documentation is a handicap.
Regards
Tenaille

01.06.2008 21:05 tenaille is offline Search for Posts by tenaille Add tenaille to your Buddy List
ten

Hi,
The same thing has happened again today. I noted that after I updated the rates the call shop desk view does not display any calls against the extension. The total still shows, and the red "show" text, but when you select "show" it opens but is empty (ie no calls).
Is this just a feature ?

Meanwhile the problem I identified with the extension user view of call monitor still exists (no external calls displayed if you have caller id set on trunk or extension). Should this be raised in a separate thread ?

Regards
Tenaille

02.06.2008 15:34 tenaille is offline Search for Posts by tenaille Add tenaille to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

We will look into the issues you reported, and update this thread accordingly.

Please open a new thread for the User view of the extension issue.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dia on 02.06.2008 at 15:46.

02.06.2008 15:46 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
ten

Thanks
ps I have just seen my calls return in the admin call shop view.
Regards
Tenaille

02.06.2008 15:56 tenaille is offline Search for Posts by tenaille Add tenaille to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: