PBXes » English » Bugs »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jjp

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
calls diverted to voicemail; "{name} is on the phone" Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my pbxes premium account. Whenever there is an external call on any of my trunks, I cannot receive a phone call on another trunk. This happens also when the calls are placed / received from different extensions. It seems as though my account does not allow for multiple simultaneous calls. Caller waiting with two calls on the same extension is not working either. As the subject line suggest, any secondary call is on the system is diverted to the extension's VM which answers by "{name} is on the phone".

I have checked my configuration and cannot find any error on my part which might trigger this behavior. I have done a 'submit and start' many times, that doesn't help.

Thanks!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jjp on 13.05.2008 at 12:07.

13.05.2008 11:49 jjpieper is offline Search for Posts by jjpieper Add jjpieper to your Buddy List
pas
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.08.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have you tried *70 for Call Waiting Activation?

13.05.2008 15:21 pasqualei is offline Search for Posts by pasqualei Add pasqualei to your Buddy List
jjp

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your reply! Actually i hadn't. But that would not explain why two incoming calls on two separate extensions is not working, right?

13.05.2008 17:26 jjpieper is offline Search for Posts by jjpieper Add jjpieper to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: