PBXes » Deutsch » Fehler »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rba
Soho Account

Registration Date: 22.02.2008

SOHO: Fehler "Max. 5 extensions!" Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hab seit kurzem das neue SOHO Angebot.

Wenn ich eine Nebenstelle erstellen will kriege ich das Popup "Max. 5 extenstions!".

Bei mutieren meiner bisherigen Nebenstellen hat pbxes mir diese gelöscht. Kann dies rückgängig gemacht werden?

Derzeit hab ich genau 5 Nebenstellen.

Bitte um baldige Lösung.

Grüsse
Roman

06.04.2008 12:56 rba is offline Search for Posts by rba Add rba to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: SOHO: Fehler "Max. 5 extensions!" Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Das Problem wurde behoben. Leider läßt sich das Löschen nicht mehr rückgängig machen.

06.04.2008 23:49 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
rba
Soho Account

Registration Date: 22.02.2008

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Danke. Funktioniert nun.

Grüsse
Roman

07.04.2008 07:51 rba is offline Search for Posts by rba Add rba to your Buddy List
hom
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Bekomme leider auch das Popup "Max. 5 extenstions!", könnte dies bitte gefixt werden. Danke.

Edit: Hat sich erledigt, wußte nicht das man sich neu anmelden muss.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by hom on 22.04.2008 at 18:33.

22.04.2008 18:26 homeprovider is offline Search for Posts by homeprovider Add homeprovider to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: