PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fit
Premium Account

Registration Date: 29.03.2008

Fragezeichen Service is not registering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Since this morning my account is not working. None of the extensions is registering.

I was setting up queues and other features on my account and was getting ready to do extensive testing.

My original plan was to upgrade to pbxes pro, once my new office becomes available. I am very concerned about this disruption in service.

Please advice.

Thank you.

06.04.2008 02:30 fitness is offline Search for Posts by fitness Add fitness to your Buddy List
ozp

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have you tried going to Personal Data and then clicking 'Submit & Start' button?
This will essentially reset the pbx (you won't lose your settings, it just performs something similar to a restart) and it should fix any problems like this.

These problems don't usually happen, but I won't say they are unheard of.

06.04.2008 03:27 ozpoole is offline Search for Posts by ozpoole Add ozpoole to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: