PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » queue after hour to voicemail?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
suv
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

How can i keep calls in queue for 3-4 minutes when the operator is busy on the phone / away? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am not able to figure out a way to keep calls in queue for 3-4 minutes or even longer if the extensions assigned as permenant agents of the queue are away / busy

Is there any setting i am missing on here?

Thanks
Suvidh

27.03.2008 15:43 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What is the "Max Wait Time" value set to, under the Queue Options?

If it is set to 0, can you set it to the maximum value of 5 minutes, and watch if the call remains in the Queue for 5 minutes?

27.03.2008 19:39 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
fit
Premium Account

Registration Date: 29.03.2008

queue after hour to voicemail? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was having the same problem, but suddenly it works. Maybe changes are not reflected right away.

Is it possible to send callers of a queue straight to voice mail after hour?

Also, Is there a way to extend the "Max Wait Time" beyond 5 minutes?

Thanks,

Michael

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fit on 08.04.2008 at 00:38.

07.04.2008 19:00 fitness is offline Search for Posts by fitness Add fitness to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: