PBXes » English » Miscellaneous »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bon

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
All circuits busy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Using www2 and registering with pbxes.org, I'm getting an all circuits are busy message on every trunk I have setup. I am however able to call directly between extensions. Anyone else currently have this problem?

22.03.2008 18:05 bongdan is offline Search for Posts by bongdan Add bongdan to your Buddy List
ozp

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I had the same problem this morning (woke up to my family complaining that they can't phone out.. again).

All I did was a "Personal Info" -> Submit & Start (essentially resets the PBX) and everything is working fine now.

I believe it has to do with the recent failures on the San Diego (www2) server.. somehow in the transition in moving accounts to the backup server (New York, www4) and back, the PBX stopped registering properly with the VoIP providers.

22.03.2008 21:40 ozpoole is offline Search for Posts by ozpoole Add ozpoole to your Buddy List
bon

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey hey, that solved it. Thanks for the tip. Working great now.

22.03.2008 23:34 bongdan is offline Search for Posts by bongdan Add bongdan to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: