PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: no sip connections possible after unblock
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gog

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
traurig no sip connections possible after unblock Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Can someone help me please,

I unblocked my account (accidental double registration) by going premium but now i can't connect to any extentions anymore. I've tried logging onto a friend's pbxes extention and that works fine. Deleted all my extentions and created new ones but still no luck.

(edit)
I also tried resetting the PBX by saving my personal data but i keep getting an error that my e-mail address is incorrect and changing the address doesn't help.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gog on 17.03.2008 at 18:44.

17.03.2008 18:37 goghd is offline Search for Posts by goghd Add goghd to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: no sip connections possible after unblock Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The problems with email verification and with your account have been solved. Thanks for your report!

18.03.2008 02:15 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: