PBXes » English » News » RE: Incoming routing with hours
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

go to inbound routing to create a sip url / incoming line.

at trunk fill in a name, for example: username-b2b
do the same for shop and repairs

this will give you 3 url numbers

username-b2b@pbxes.org
username-shop@pbxes.org
username-repairs@pbxes.org

go to digital recptionist and at sip.uri you can fill in on of the above 3 url number in the diled options.

at inbound routing you can set the time / days for each sip url you created.

This should give you what you want.

When someone calls they will get the ivr. press 1 and the call is sent to username-b2b@pbxes.org and will ring on the extension on ring group you selected.
Outside business hours you can play a message, answering machine or whatever (setup in coming routing)

07.07.2008 12:46 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
cda

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Incoming routing with hours Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello. This works fine now.

Only question left is, when someone dial the number after hours, how can I the PBX announce our opening hours and the hang up?

07.08.2008 08:35 cdahl is offline Search for Posts by cdahl Add cdahl to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: Incoming routing with hours Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Concerning announcements and hanging up please follow:
http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?postid=1218116952

07.08.2008 14:51 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: