PBXes » English » Providers » Deutsche Telekom
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bar
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.04.2021

Deutsche Telekom Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Can anyone give a working example for a configuration for using sipdroid and pbxes with a voip number from Deutsche Telekom, please.

Sipdroid connects easily with pbxes, but pbxes seems not to connect to t-online.de. I keep getting only the rest of the error message "... durchgestellt werden. Bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal."

10.04.2021 20:17 barth is offline Search for Posts by barth Add barth to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Deutsche Telekom Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You missed to add "@t-online.de" to your authname. This is described in the German section of our News forum.

However the trunk still does not register. Probably a timeout after unsuccessful attempts.

13.04.2021 19:42 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bar
Grünschnabel

RE: Deutsche Telekom Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Unfortunately I still can't get it to work. I keep getting »…bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.«

It is all about the SIP trunk username and password, right?
Username: telephone number with local prefix
Password: password:xxx

xxx is the one email address I use for logging in at telekom.de, isn't it? I don't have one that ends with t-online.de. I use one with @web.de. Can this be the problem?

I have tried with and without :…@web.de, with anonymus@t-online.de, with prefix+phonenumber@t-online.de - nothing works.

On my Mac I use the app Telefon by 64 characters. There username is also telephone number with local prefix and password is just the Telekom Internet password without :email !? And there it works. Can anyone explain to me what the difference is? Which password syntax will be right?

22.04.2021 20:16 barth is offline Search for Posts by barth Add barth to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

I remember T-Online used to have addresses like customernumber@t-online.de. This number is not your phone number. Do you find anything like that?

To find out why the Mac app works you could create a SIP log there, and post the REGISTER message.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 26.04.2021 at 07:52.

23.04.2021 15:28 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bar
Grünschnabel

I have tried any variations with any of the many numbers and login things I do have from Deutsche Telekom. Nothing works.

Entering the standard login data directly in Sipdroid works (as long as I am at home) as well as in the Telefon app on my mac (at home).

The pattern seems to be: It works from home. It works from nowhere else.

Can it be that Deutsche Telekom blocks logging in from places other than where the number has it's home DSL place?

25.04.2021 17:59 barth is offline Search for Posts by barth Add barth to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

No, that's not the problem. Other customers register fine.

All of them got xxx@t-online.de authnames. The other solution would be to log a SIP trace from your Mac app.

26.04.2021 07:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: