PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
eba

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Help!!!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Now I got the turnks and the extentions working. I can dial my DID then it will call myextention. What I want to do is present a menu. Now I have tried over and over to set up the digital receptionist with no luck. All that happens is a breif pause and then the pbx says goodbye. I uploaded the greeting in WAV format and created the menu. This system is an awsome idea but very hard to set up which I don't mind but very little help or user base participation helping. This could be an awsome service with a little better user participation or support. I would love to pay a minimal fee for the service. I do realize that it is still in beta, but users need to participate more in helping make the product better. That is why most betas are free. Pascal, I think you need a stronger user base or more support people answering questions and taking feedback. Just a suggestion.

Now any Idea why my digital receptionist won't work?

I almost have a working testable PBX if only I could get the receptionist to work so I can foward calls to extentions.....

02.04.2006 21:10 ebaca is offline Search for Posts by ebaca Add ebaca to your Buddy List
dke

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You may have a problem with the WAV file... only certain encodings are supported (don't know exactly what). Try setting up your recording from an extension and see if that works.

02.04.2006 23:02 dkerr is offline Search for Posts by dkerr Add dkerr to your Buddy List
eba

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Awsome!!!! It works!!! Thanks for the advice. I will definately hang out here and try to give my help. Like I said, the user support base exspecially in a beta is very important. I will be playing with it a little more and give as much help as I can for this last month in beta....I was going to do an A@Home setup and ran in to this place and it is definatelly a great idea.

Thanks,

03.04.2006 20:48 ebaca is offline Search for Posts by ebaca Add ebaca to your Buddy List
the

Zitat:
Originally posted by dkerr
You may have a problem with the WAV file... only certain encodings are supported (don't know exactly what). Try setting up your recording from an extension and see if that works.

If anyone else is having problems -
*, and accordingly, PBXes, requires an 8kHz, 16bit Microsoft PCM WAV file to work properly. You can use Sound Recorder in Windows to save files into the proper format.

02.10.2007 07:33 thestudentvoice is offline Search for Posts by thestudentvoice Add thestudentvoice to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: