PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: digital receptionist stopped working also recording are gone?!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ale

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
traurig digital receptionist stopped working also recording are gone?! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The digital receptionist stopped working since yesterday. Press #2 gives "sorry that extension is not working" no matter what I try.

Also all our recordings were gone.

Is this a bug or system crash?

08.02.2008 00:47 alexvanderstam is offline Search for Posts by alexvanderstam Add alexvanderstam to your Buddy List
ozp

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Same problem here.

I've spent the whole morning trying to upload a recording, with no success. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with the problem..

It keeps saying upload successful, but the recording is just blank when you test it. And also something that is a bit strange, it will even let you upload an mp3 (not permitted for recordings), and will say it has successfully uploaded.

11.02.2008 16:29 ozpoole is offline Search for Posts by ozpoole Add ozpoole to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: digital receptionist stopped working also recording are gone?! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

While working with Alex, we were able to isolate the issue in the IVR. The DTMF setting of the trunk which carried the DID was changed, and that took care of the main part of the IVR issue.

22.02.2008 15:21 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: