PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Register Expires Time to change //Paid support?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grz
Premium Account

Registration Date: 07.09.2006

Register Expires Time to change //Paid support? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Pascal,
Is it possible to get paid support to change variable 'Register Expires' for one trunk I am using to 60 sec?

Regards

13.01.2008 23:59 grzegorz7 is offline Search for Posts by grzegorz7 Add grzegorz7 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Register Expires Time to change //Paid support? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is a customization only possible for a PBXes PRO account.

14.01.2008 00:46 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
grz
Premium Account

RE: Register Expires Time to change //Paid support? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel

To avoid misunderstanding:

PBXes PRO means that I had to use your CRM?

I like and use your service called pbxes but I dont want to use your CRM *becose I implemented different one on site).

What to do? This feature is really mine "to be or not be"
What should I buy and how much units of this what should I buy? TO have this feature (Reg Expires TTL) working?

Rgds
Grzegorz

14.01.2008 00:53 grzegorz7 is offline Search for Posts by grzegorz7 Add grzegorz7 to your Buddy List
grz
Premium Account

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel

that is mean that I should buy 5 times 10 euro for a month. Then after buy 15 minutes support.
50+15=65 EURO
And after that cancel PBXes PRO.

Is it possible to get this paid service without such round-robin activities? E.g 65 Euro?

Rgds
Grzegorz

14.01.2008 01:00 grzegorz7 is offline Search for Posts by grzegorz7 Add grzegorz7 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: