PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: PBXES down !!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fre
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.05.2006

PBXES down !!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

Since this morning PBXes is down.
I cannot reach the normal URL pbxes.com, only the server at www0.pbxes.com. The server where my account lives at www5.pbxes.com is also not responding. Worse is that my phones are not working either.

What's wrong?

Regards
Fred

21.08.2007 15:54 fredvasse is offline Search for Posts by fredvasse Add fredvasse to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: PBXES down !!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is no outage known on any server in August. Please recheck on your side.

21.08.2007 19:00 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
fre
Grünschnabel

new try with correct url's Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well there should be something... I can still not reach www5 server.
When I point my browser to www0 server at pbxes .com I can get your homepage and can post messages in the forum, but when I try to login it redirects to the www5 server and will time-out. I have two accounts on this server and both accounts can not receive incoming or outgoing calls since today. The trunks seem not be working anymore... The Voip providers itself seems okay because when I configure a soft client to connect directly to the provider I can receive calls on the DID's that I have at those providers. Because of the fact that I cannot login, I cannot check status at PBXes.

Strange thing is that all phone extensions are registering fine, they also can call each other internal. The phones, one Nokia E-60 and a fritzbox are configured to register at pbxes .org domain, so it looks the culprit is really www5...

I tried pinging the IP nr. of www5 which should be 88.191.27.122, but no luck. pinging to www0 or pbxes at .org domain works fine.

Hope you can trace it, my company was badly reachable today ;-(

Regards
Fred

21.08.2007 21:05 fredvasse is offline Search for Posts by fredvasse Add fredvasse to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: PBXES down !!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have moved your account from www5 to www3. There must be a connectivity problem between you and www5.

22.08.2007 01:16 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
fre
Grünschnabel

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thx, that's working now.

But it's strange. I have two accounts at PBXes. fredvasse is my personal phonebox and immix is our business account. fredvasse works fine now.
However 'immix' can still not log on because it's on the www.5 server.
In this immix account the trunks seem still not registered because I can not receive calls on the attached DID. This got me thinking. Both accounts use the same ADSL provider XS4all.nl, which is also the Voip provider. It has worked almost flawless for almost a year, and suddenly all trafic between PBXes and XS4all (my own internet traffic and the voip trunks at sip.xs4all.nl) stopped working. Maybe they have blocked your www5 IP?

I will drop them a mail, but in the mean time, could you move over the immix account as well?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Fred

22.08.2007 07:41 fredvasse is offline Search for Posts by fredvasse Add fredvasse to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: PBXES down !!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Done.

22.08.2007 13:42 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: