PBXes » English » Miscellaneous »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dub

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
729 Setup Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I purchased a coupe of 729 licenses this morning. My wife is going on a job to India for a couple of weeks and we presume the bandwith in her hotel is not going to be wonderful.

I disabled the pass through on pbxes and on her soft phone I disabled all codecs besides 729. She can call internal functions such as echo test, but I cannot call outbound numbers. My carriers are primarily 711 but I presumed that pbxes was transcode everything for me.

What am I doing wrong?

07.06.2007 16:13 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: 729 Setup Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

First it takes some hours for activation after your purchase because installation is still done manually. When this is done you receive a confirmation by email.

Then the option "G.729 Passthru" is changed to "G.729". You have to enable the option to be able to use the codec for providers and on your phones..

07.06.2007 21:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dub

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks I misunderstood an earlier e-mail I received. I have one year of German and my wife (who speaks it better) was not around.

07.06.2007 21:25 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: