PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: What Happens If You Exceed 10 Gig Cap?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dub

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
What Happens If You Exceed 10 Gig Cap? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Does your phone stop working? Is this a soft cap, e.g. a little slack is cut if you aren't a constant abuser, can we go PAYG for additional gigs.

30.04.2007 05:10 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: What Happens If You Exceed 10 Gig Cap? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's a soft limit:

Usage is always checked at the end of the month. You can buy another subscription to avoid receiving the warning email which gives you 14 days to upgrade.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 04.12.2007 at 17:55.

02.05.2007 18:01 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
seb

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,
I dont really understand. Let say, at the end of the month, I have talked 6000 minutes instead of 5000. And as I dont spent my time on pbxes.com, I did not saw it ! So, if I understand your answer, you will send me a message, automatic I suppose, a few days later. Then what, I will go on Paypal and add 1 month (10 euros) ?
So again, at the end of the currant month, I have talked only 4000 minutes, then its ok like that ?

Thanks for the help to understand, verwirrt , in order to stay friends

Regards.

01.08.2007 22:51 sebastien is offline Search for Posts by sebastien Add sebastien to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: What Happens If You Exceed 10 Gig Cap? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

At the 16th after a month during which you have talked only 4000 minutes you may cancel your second subscription - no problem.

EDIT: The period to keep the additional subscription has been shortened. It is now sufficient to keep it to a day after the 10th of a month.

Examples:

Subscribing on the 3rd you need to keep til the 11th.

Subscribing on the 13th you may cancel immediately.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 11.12.2008 at 14:15.

01.08.2007 23:18 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: