PBXes » English » Miscellaneous »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
aug

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Audio Bypass Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm interested in verifying if Audio Bypass is working.

I'm using a SPA941.

Have port forwarded through my firewall and confirmed that the sip headers are showing my external IP address, and that inbound calls are routeable to my external IP address.

However, when call a cell phone or similar, I'm not seeing a reinvite in my syslog trace from the SPA941.

I've set audio to ON in both trunk and extension. Provider is les.net and Reinvite is set to YES on their end.

Any thoughts on how I'd verify a reinvite was occuring through to the PSTN gateway on the far end?

20.04.2007 06:00 augustz is offline Search for Posts by augustz Add augustz to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I assume that you are looking to see the re-invites on an outbound call.

To get an accurate view of the SIP signaling, connect a PC and the SPA-941 to a hub (not a switch), and the hub to your router. Run Ethereal on the PC and capture the trace of a call.

If you see only one Invite for each call (don't count the first unauthorized Invite), then re-invites do not work. If that seems complicated, post the trace file here and I will try to take a look at it, when I have some time and give you an answer.

21.04.2007 03:06 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: