PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dub

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Odd E61 Problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the strangest problem with my E61 now. After working perfectly for a while, it has decided that it will no longer dial outbound numbers. Inbound calls are fine, calls to extensions are fine, even calls to pstn numbers where I have mapped an extension number to the phone works, (e.g. Ext. 1234 rings my mobile). I've tried creating a special outbound route for the E61, but this doesn't help. Any ideas.

19.02.2007 13:37 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey Stu,

I have heard of this issue with the E61 before, from a friend of mine. I will try to inquire how he solved it, and let you know.

19.02.2007 19:01 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Odd E61 Problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

If this problem only occurs in a specific network it might help to change the port number (in the phone's settings) from the default 5060 to 5061 or 80.

21.02.2007 18:58 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dub

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The problem happens on multiple networks and I can place internal calls, calls to mapped extension (e.g. extension 202 = +12125551212), receive internal all calls, get a dialtone by dialing a pin coded extension meant for trusted outside callers to use the net, etc.

I've deleted and rebuilt the extension on both the PDA and PBxes.com. The only thing I've been thinking is that I did have truphone on the unit and wonder whether they change some default settings at the Symbian equivalent of the registry level.

27.02.2007 13:40 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: