PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Codec Errors, Fax, and G729
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Codec Errors, Fax, and G729 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Some DIDs when directed to PBXes.com result in a fast busy, like a CODEC error. Is it possible to put an option on a trunk to select CODECs?

I had a DID that was used for Fax and it is now useless. I have others with DIDs that are now useless as fax, because they seem to want to use G729, or so it appears.

29.01.2007 00:26 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Codec Errors, Fax, and G729 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I hope the problem is solved now. Please try again after resaving your inbound route for fax.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 29.01.2007 at 23:12.

29.01.2007 11:42 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: