PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » Urgent Help needed - trunk outage
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
luc
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 08.03.2021

Urgent Help needed - trunk outage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

have received this email numerous times . Please assist as we spoke with FlowRoute and the calls are being sent to PBXes but not being accepted

trunk @FLowroute1 of your account luckylobster is offline for more than 10 minutes now.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by luc on 21.03.2024 at 15:35.

21.03.2024 15:34 luckylobster is offline Search for Posts by luckylobster Add luckylobster to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Urgent Help needed - trunk outage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you change your trunk configuration on PBXes? I am asking because the username seems to be empty.

21.03.2024 17:22 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
luc
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 08.03.2021

RE: Urgent Help needed - trunk outage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

not sure what has happened there

would the username need to be in the format " @FLowroute1 "

do you see anything else that could have possibly been deleted that would cause our phone system to not work properly ?

21.03.2024 19:10 luckylobster is offline Search for Posts by luckylobster Add luckylobster to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Now that you have entered a username your SIP server is incorrect. The server name is unknown in name service. Please ask your provider what their current server name is.

22.03.2024 13:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: