PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » New Member cant make calls via trunk
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jim
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 14.08.2021

Fragezeichen New Member cant make calls via trunk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all
I am a new member and i am having problems making outgoing calls
from my gigaset.

Not to sure if it's my dialplan or not... I am in the UK would like to be able to call mobiles and uk numbers...my provider is VoIP studio

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jim on 15.08.2021 at 13:05.

15.08.2021 13:04 jimgb17 is offline Search for Posts by jimgb17 Add jimgb17 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: New Member cant make calls via trunk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You should check whether your trunk is registered.

19.08.2021 21:21 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
jim
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 14.08.2021

RE: New Member cant make calls via trunk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes it's showing as registered and online on my provider's UI i can receive calls ok

19.08.2021 22:22 jimgb17 is offline Search for Posts by jimgb17 Add jimgb17 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: