PBXes » English » Bugs » System Recordings Missing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
suv
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

System Recordings Missing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Team,
We just observed that files under System Recordings are Missing can you please look into it update.
Thanks

07.01.2019 18:21 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: System Recordings Missing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Call recordings are not moved when switching to another server. They reappear when moving the account back to where it was when the calls were made.

If you want me to move back your account securely without losing any files, please let me know which server you have been on.

07.01.2019 19:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
suv
PBXes PRO

RE: System Recordings Missing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Team,

We are not talking about call recordings. we are talking about System Recordings.

07.01.2019 20:12 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Ahh, OK. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

We've restored your recordings from a backup of Feb 11, 2016.

08.01.2019 13:04 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
suv
PBXes PRO

Can you please try to restore from current dates 2016 is way too old.

08.01.2019 13:42 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Unfortunately there is no newer backup of sound files. We could extract a list of recordings that are currently in use by your queues:

Connectyourcall
TEintro
TEshort
TaskZzGreet
TCTE

Hopefully you have the files somewhere where you uploaded them from?

09.01.2019 11:33 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: