PBXes » English » Bugs » Unable to connect extensions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
suv
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

Unable to connect extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Team
is there any known issue as we are unable to make / received call or connect to extensions as well since last few hours. we tried switching to different server/timezone but no luck
please advise

04.01.2019 21:23 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Unable to connect extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have noticed that you manually changed server to resolve the issue. Do you still need assistance?

05.01.2019 02:33 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
suv
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

RE: Unable to connect extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Problem still not resolved even after switching to different server. we are still not able to connect extension , please help

05.01.2019 04:34 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

We are looking into it now. What we don't understand is why some of your extensions register while others do not.

It seems there is a mismatch on passwords. Can you please try to set a new password for one extension and see if it registers then?

05.01.2019 10:41 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
zlo
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 26.05.2016

Similar situation. It is also not possible to delete current extensions (An error occurs: cannot connect) and create new ones.
Upd. Problem solved

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by zlo on 07.01.2019 at 14:13.

07.01.2019 13:55 zloi78 is offline Search for Posts by zloi78 Add zloi78 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: