PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Call forwarding not working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
suv
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

Call forwarding not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Team
is there any known issue for call forwarding or Fail Over destination (extension ) as it suddenly stopped functioning and getting answering machine of "Call can not be completed as dialed"

08.05.2017 19:19 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Call forwarding not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

No, there is no such know issue.

08.05.2017 23:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
opf
Premium Account

Registration Date: 08.07.2009

RE: Call forwarding not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

www3 seems to have a peering problem since midnight: https://www1.pbxes.com/nagios/cgi-bin//e...service=PEERING

Try to move you account to www1 in the meantime.

09.05.2017 10:50 opf is offline Search for Posts by opf Add opf to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Peering in our monitoring system refers to trunks to German Telecom. This has been fixed.

09.05.2017 13:25 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: