PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Simultaneous Calls per Extension
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rfw
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.09.2016

Simultaneous Calls per Extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I just ordered a Premium account.
with unlimited Simultaneous Calls
and unlimited Number of Extensions

But how many Simultaneous Calls per Extension can i make ?

With my old PBX i make 1 connection on my Gigaset N510 IP Pro to the extension and assign 2 phones to that connection in my N510 IP Pro. That results in a situation that when 1 phone is busy the other phone still can answer a second line.

But with PBXes the second line can’t start and a voicemail message will appear.

What did I wrong ?

10.09.2016 14:43 rfwbeheer is offline Search for Posts by rfwbeheer Add rfwbeheer to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Simultaneous Calls per Extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Having 2 extensions assigned to your Gigaset is one option.

But it will probably work out of the box, and you don't need to have 2, when you tick "Call Waiting" in your single PBX extension.

12.09.2016 10:06 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
rfw
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.09.2016

RE: Simultaneous Calls per Extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thnx i-p,

The option "Call Waiting" is now set and it works perfect.
Thnx for the fast reply

12.09.2016 11:23 rfwbeheer is offline Search for Posts by rfwbeheer Add rfwbeheer to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: