PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: info required
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
car
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.02.2015

info required Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi guys, as you know.. is possibile to see all webcall alias in a unique page ?
for istance a singolar page with all the webcall extention of a pbx ..

11.12.2015 20:24 cartomanzia is offline Search for Posts by cartomanzia Add cartomanzia to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: info required Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, that's possible. Just add several extension aliases separated by "+", e.g. pbxes.org/url1+url2

12.12.2015 13:01 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
car
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.02.2015

RE: info required Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
Yes, that's possible. Just add several extension aliases separated by "+", e.g. pbxes.org/url1+url2

Thank you very much

EDIT:
I have to tell you, you finally help my work definitively. I'm really gratefull to you . Many tnx.
Now I have the script to show via web page ALL extentions status in real time smile

Here a simple istance to see all exts status of your PBX.

function ext_stat(){

$addr="http://pbxes.org/youralias1+youralias2+youralias3+youralias4+youralias5"; // here yuou need to create your webcall cumulative extentions page.

if(!$page=file_get_contents($addr)) die ("I can't read the page , or the page is unavailable");// we go to read the page we just created

$extentions=array('
1=>'youralias1',
2=>'youralias2',
3=>'youralias3',
4=>'youralias4',
5=>'youralias5
'); // in this array you need to specify all your webcall alias to check

while(list($key,$alias)=each($extensions)){

$check = "$alias</span></font><br>Busy";

if(!stripos($page, $check) === false) {

$state = "Extention Busy";

}else{

$state = "Extention Idle";

} // here we know only if the extentions we chekced is busy or not busy

echo $state;

}

fclose($page);

}

$curpage = $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'];
header('Refresh: 10; url=' . $curpage);

?>
youhtmlpage
<?php ext_stat(); ?>

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by car on 15.12.2015 at 14:36.

13.12.2015 13:37 cartomanzia is offline Search for Posts by cartomanzia Add cartomanzia to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: