PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Directory Issue
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
the
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.03.2007

Directory Issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good day, I was advised by a caller today that the 'directory' feature in the digital receptionist for our account is not connecting and is resulting in the calling hearing 'goodbye' and then the call is disconnected. I'm not sure how long this has been happening, nor do I know whether it is a universal issue. We do know that when you select the '#' key to reach the directory the call is disconnected. We also tried with *411 and had the exact same hang-up result. Please advise.

Dan

09.11.2015 17:32 thefool is offline Search for Posts by thefool Add thefool to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Directory Issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We've worked on it. Please click "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data" to update. Does it function properly for you now?

11.11.2015 10:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
the
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.03.2007

RE: Directory Issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you, it appears to be working as expect now. Is there anything in the settings I could have changed to correct it?

Dan

14.11.2015 02:12 thefool is offline Search for Posts by thefool Add thefool to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Directory Issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

No, this was an incompatibility in our software. We have fixed it. Thanks for your report!

14.11.2015 10:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: