PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: HELP Needed ! Inbound/Outbound BUSY SIGNAL CALL MONITOR
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ale
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.02.2015

wütend HELP Needed ! Inbound/Outbound BUSY SIGNAL CALL MONITOR Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

HELP Needed ! Inbound/Outbound gives BUSY SIGNAL and CALL MONITOR shows reason "Goto" could you please help i have a paid SOHO account.

10.05.2015 08:39 aleamjad is offline Search for Posts by aleamjad Add aleamjad to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: HELP Needed ! Inbound/Outbound BUSY SIGNAL CALL MONITOR Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Because of maintenance works over last weekend (see News forum) there was an issue on www4 with part of the trunks. Maintenance is now completed.

11.05.2015 11:36 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ale
Grünschnabel

traurig RE: HELP Needed ! Inbound/Outbound BUSY SIGNAL CALL MONITOR Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your kind reply but its still giving a Busy Signal and in Call Monitor following is the status.

2015-05-11 09:42:47 "Anonymous" 200 alpha19.cal­lcentric.com ext-local Busy 00:00:00

11.05.2015 14:46 aleamjad is offline Search for Posts by aleamjad Add aleamjad to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: HELP Needed ! Inbound/Outbound BUSY SIGNAL CALL MONITOR Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Your phone ale...-200 replies 486 "Busy Here". Please try to register another phone, or check its configuration.

11.05.2015 14:55 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ale
Grünschnabel

I am Using a Linksys SPA942 and follwing are the screenshots of the configuration. Please Help !

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7f-ikg...iew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7f-ikg...iew?usp=sharing

11.05.2015 15:05 aleamjad is offline Search for Posts by aleamjad Add aleamjad to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Try proxy pbxes.org without the port setting 53
Reduce register expiry to 120 whilst testing
Reboot router
If it registers then fails registration after 120 secs try using NAT

11.05.2015 15:26 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
ale
Grünschnabel

Thanks for your kind reply, actually the port 5060 is blocked by my ISP so thats why i am using port 53 in the configuration, i also changed the register expiry to 120 and immediately registers and keeps on registred properly, but unfortunately it still gives the Busy Signal, Could you please help.

12.05.2015 13:18 aleamjad is offline Search for Posts by aleamjad Add aleamjad to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi,
Sorry I can't be more help, but the pbxes help section mentions alternative ports and the use of ip address rather than name. I don't know if thats current or superceded information.
Also I note your spa is set to sip port 5064, don't know if that makes any difference. Maybe the answer lies in the pbxes log ?
You don't mention if your present config has ever worked or if any other extensions work (a soft phone for example).
Regards

Note:
Because of DNS entries for pbxes.org your device may be selecting port 5060 automatically. If you want to use an alternative port enter 144.76.38.78 as SIP server.

12.05.2015 14:04 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: