PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Using a specific trunk to call classic extensions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
web
Premium Account

Registration Date: 21.02.2011

Using a specific trunk to call classic extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, I've set up a trunk to use for calling classic extensions to preserve the incoming CLI. What's the best way of setting up a dial rule to use this trunk for all classic extension calling? Thanks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by web on 02.04.2014 at 11:48.

02.04.2014 11:47 websiteexpress is offline Search for Posts by websiteexpress Add websiteexpress to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Using a specific trunk to call classic extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You could create a dial rule valid for all the phone numbers of your classic extensions.

04.04.2014 08:45 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
web
Premium Account

Registration Date: 21.02.2011

RE: Using a specific trunk to call classic extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

HI, thanks is that the same as a custom dial pattern under a outbound route?

I've tried just putting the number but that didn't seem to work - should it be in a particular format?

04.04.2014 15:57 websiteexpress is offline Search for Posts by websiteexpress Add websiteexpress to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

It should be the PSTN number of your classic extension, not just the extension number. And you have to leave the extension field of that rule empty.

04.04.2014 23:13 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: