PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Account change from Premium to Soho plus Paypal change
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cyb
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.07.2006

Account change from Premium to Soho plus Paypal change Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've just cancelled my subscription for my premium account (don't need the call centre functionality) and started a soho account. At the same time I switched to a different Paypal account for my soho account billing.

When I clicked the unsubscribe button for my premium account it went to my paypal account and I got this message
"The unsubscribe button you clicked is invalid. You can find the status of all subscriptions in 'My preapproved payments'."
So I cancelled the subscription from within my paypal account.

I then clicked the subscribe link for a soho account and set it up with my new paypal account.

When logging into my pbx account I now see that I'm subscribed to 1 premium account and 1 soho account. Is there a delay until the cancellation reaches your system and gets sorted out or is there something else I need to do?

I only require the soho account.
Thanks.

11.02.2014 16:17 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Account change from Premium to Soho plus Paypal change Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, there is a grace period of 24 hours (14 days for PBXes PRO). This gives you some time if you cancel your subscription by accident.

12.02.2014 10:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cyb
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.07.2006

RE: Account change from Premium to Soho plus Paypal change Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good to know. Thanks.

12.02.2014 13:56 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: