PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Voicemail announcements not played from beginning
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cyb
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.07.2006

Voicemail announcements not played from beginning Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

When I call my voicemail the announcement starts in the middle of a sentence, e.g. ...ave 2 new messages. The same happens when a caller calls a busy extension (e.g. ext 205) and the call gets passed to VM. They hear "...05 is on the phone".

I don't know if this is related but often when we make calls we don't hear the ring tone. Just silence and then the call is answered.

Any ideas why this is happening? It's been doing it for some time now and I've finally decided to try get it sorted.

31.12.2013 18:49 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Voicemail announcements not played from beginning Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We've added a one second delay after answering calls for voicemail. Please try after pressing the red-bar, to load the change.

Your own voicemail (*97) already had such a delay in. Reason can be your SIP phone omitting the first part of speech.

02.01.2014 20:38 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cyb
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.07.2006

RE: Voicemail announcements not played from beginning Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks. I'll see how it works over the next few days. It wasn't only my extension that had the clipped VM announcements but let's see if your change solves the problem.

02.01.2014 23:08 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: