PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Google Voice Outbound (was ResetCDR)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Google Voice Outbound (was ResetCDR) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've posted a discussion on https://productforums.google.com/forum/#...lls/TZJMmE8UftM

26.09.2013 22:22 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
fpn
Premium Account

Registration Date: 16.02.2012

RE: Google Voice Outbound (was ResetCDR) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the same problem, but don't have the option to select WWW1... I can select any other site, but 1 isn't in the list.

I have no working phone right now, this is not good, I need help!

27.09.2013 16:22 fpnbrian is offline Search for Posts by fpnbrian Add fpnbrian to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

www3 and www1 both work. Don't forget to log into Google Voice to acknowledge the warning message there (see my comment above).

27.09.2013 17:55 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
fpn
Premium Account

Registration Date: 16.02.2012

I just moved to www3 and a reload which seems to work. (I confirmed the suspicious activity message yesterday, but moving to www3 then didn't help so I moved back to 7)

will you sent out an email letting people know when it's resolved from the other sites, or will we need to watch the forum for updates? I normally run on www7 since I am only 30 miles from NYC...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fpn on 27.09.2013 at 18:25.

27.09.2013 18:15 fpnbrian is offline Search for Posts by fpnbrian Add fpnbrian to your Buddy List
ptr

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

www3 does not work for me and www1 is not listed in the options, I went through the list very slowly several times. Even if www3 did work I wouldn't really want to bounce my calls off Africa or wherever it is. Sigh, I may have to break down and buy a cellphone...

27.09.2013 18:24 ptrhorn is offline Search for Posts by ptrhorn Add ptrhorn to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Zitat:
Original von i-p-tel
When changing to the other server (go to Personal Data, www1 and www3 both work), Google will first reject this for security reasons.

You have to login to google.com/voice and confirm that there is no unauthenticated access - no need to change passwords.

Then restart your PBX in Personal Data by clicking Submit & Start.

One correction: If your System Log shows "JABBER: encryption failure. possible bad password.", and your google account lists possible suspicious activity, you have to change your password both on Google and PBXes. Otherwise login will fail when moving to another server, even after confirming the warning message on Google.

28.09.2013 06:19 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
srn

Changed to www3 (www1 is not available), authorized access in my google account and changed my google password. Still getting message.

I'm certainly not going to change the passwords on the 4 other GVoice accounts I have linked to my pbx. This is ridiculous PBXes.

28.09.2013 21:46 srnoth is offline Search for Posts by srnoth Add srnoth to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

The block has gone since beginning of October.

03.10.2013 16:55 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ptr

Thanks! It is working for me now.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ptr on 04.10.2013 at 04:23.

04.10.2013 01:37 ptrhorn is offline Search for Posts by ptrhorn Add ptrhorn to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: