PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Can't call Bouygues Telecom voicemail - "blacklisted by frederic"
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lpm
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.01.2013

Can't call Bouygues Telecom voicemail - "blacklisted by frederic" Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Something weird happened today. I tried to call the main Bouygues Telecom voicemail number +33660660001 via my Gtalk trunk and it didn't go through.

Calling other numbers on the Bouygues Telecom network via the Gtalk trunk works fine. But when I try to call the main voicemail number (the number that all Bouygues Telecom users call to consult their voicemail), I get a voice error message saying that the call can't be completed and the call monitor shows a Caller ID of "blacklisted by frederic".

I researched blacklists in the forum and it seems it has to do with people not paying for their account, but that doesn't apply to me: I have only one PBXes account (lpm) and it's not a free account anyway. And I certainly have nothing to do with an account by the name of "frederic".

Any advice? I am willing to purchase support minutes to look into this but I thought I would give the forum a try first.

28.05.2013 02:37 lpm is offline Search for Posts by lpm Add lpm to your Buddy List
art
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.11.2006

RE: Can't call Bouygues Telecom voicemail - "blacklisted by frederic" Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not sure how the forum can help. I just dialled that number and immediately got an answer.
Admittedly, I'm not using Google voice/or talk or anything.. just using a regular service provider.
Try visiting your log.. setting up a trace.. then dialling the number. You may get some clue.

04.06.2013 22:53 artarzi is offline Search for Posts by artarzi Add artarzi to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Can't call Bouygues Telecom voicemail - "blacklisted by frederic" Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The number was blocked in some cases by PBXes. This is now resolved. Thanks for your report!

05.06.2013 11:15 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: