PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Inbound Routing DOWN - Google Voice
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
exc
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.12.2012

Inbound Routing (Trunk) DOWN - Google Voice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello, I have been using Google voice for my trunk for a while now however inbound routing seems to have stopped working now. Inbound calls go to VM instead of the Auto Attendant. Outbound SIP calls work fine..

I am at a loss here as I have not touched settings and my PBX is completely down now for incoming calls. I also changed servers from NY to Miami to see if that helped but it did not.

UPDATE: Not sure if a moderator took care of it, but it looks like it came back up now.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by exc on 06.05.2013 at 22:43.

06.05.2013 19:49 excelsiorone is offline Search for Posts by excelsiorone Add excelsiorone to your Buddy List
nlt
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 19.02.2013

RE: Inbound Routing DOWN - Google Voice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am having the exact same problem with my GV trunk and inbound. Suspect there is an issue with pbxes and google voice. One of the moderators will need to look at this and correct.

06.05.2013 20:34 nltnet is offline Search for Posts by nltnet Add nltnet to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: