PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Did not work / Offline ?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
god
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.10.2011

Achtung Did not work / Offline ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

All lines are off an i can't login !!!
I have 2 Prem. Accounts
Please Help

08.01.2013 11:06 godau is offline Search for Posts by godau Add godau to your Buddy List
cms
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.06.2009

RE: Did not work / Offline ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

same problem here... too many problems the last weeks and no reaction from PBXes on twitter or anywhere

08.01.2013 11:17 cms is offline Search for Posts by cms Add cms to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Did not work / Offline ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There was a 30min outage on www3. Everything seems to be working again. Sorry for the downtime.

08.01.2013 11:28 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Reason for the short outages on Jan 2 (www7), Jan 4 (all servers) and today (www3) are maintenance works on the CDR database. CDRs have grown to 50GB.

Work is almost done and will finally allow much faster access to your CDRs. This will make PBXes more stable.

08.01.2013 11:36 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
pbx

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

It still wrong. I have tried to restart. I am on www3...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by pbx on 08.01.2013 at 13:20.

08.01.2013 13:04 pbxesisti is offline Search for Posts by pbxesisti Add pbxesisti to your Buddy List
cms
Grünschnabel

more fast?? loading a page takes minutes and times out and all our lines are unreachable...

please solve this asap!!!!

08.01.2013 13:38 cms is offline Search for Posts by cms Add cms to your Buddy List
cms
Grünschnabel

www3 still down and no failover.. 2 premiums as well but failover seems to be not included.. this service sucks big time the last months.

08.01.2013 13:42 cms is offline Search for Posts by cms Add cms to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Server www3 had to be rebootet today after continuous uptime of 450 days. After reboot the system needed some time to stabilize, build up caches etc. We did not want to interfere with the rest of the servers by running a failover during reboot of www3.

One user on www3 collected more than 200GB of recorded calls. Please take care of a fair use.

08.01.2013 14:55 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
pbx

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

After switching from www3 to Server7 it was OK for 1-2 hours.

I saw now, that the config cannot be loaded also on www7. I switched to www1. It works hopefully.

Automatic exchange of servers if one fails would be appreciated at premium accounts.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pbx on 08.01.2013 at 19:16.

08.01.2013 19:14 pbxesisti is offline Search for Posts by pbxesisti Add pbxesisti to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: Did not work / Offline ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Optimization of CDR database is done. Call Monitor searches are much faster now.

10.01.2013 01:35 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Thats much quicker, thanks

10.01.2013 13:48 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: