PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » Acrobits Groundwire with Outbound Proxy
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

Acrobits Groundwire with Outbound Proxy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am using on Iphone 4 GS Acrobits Groundwire with Pbxes, and need to configure with Outbound Proxy provided with Acrobits due to some ISP blockage. Pbxes extension always fail to register via Outbound Proxy., I talked to Acrobits tech team who replied as following..

This looks to be an issue on pbxes. When the traffic uses a more complex route (for example going through our proxy), they alter something in the traffic that is incorrect (the via header) which is why it's not working. This is something they need to fix on their side. To be honest, I think they might just not work well with anything other than a basic setup.

Acrobits can be approached at (support@acrobits.cz). They can explain the issue in more detail.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mon on 16.11.2012 at 10:55.

16.11.2012 10:52 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: